What is Personal Online Loan?
A personal online loan is a type of loan that is accessed and applied for online.
It is typically an unsecured loan, meaning it does not require collateral, and is used for personal or non-business related expenses.
Personal online loans are typically offered by banks, credit unions, and online lenders, and can be used for a variety of purposes, including debt consolidation, home renovations, medical expenses, and more.
To apply for a personal online loan, you will typically need to provide some personal and financial information, including your name, address, income, employment history, and credit score.
The lender will review this information to determine your eligibility and the terms of the loan, including the interest rate and repayment period.
It’s important to carefully consider the terms and conditions of a personal online loan before accepting it, and to compare offers from multiple lenders to ensure you are getting the best deal possible.
It’s also important to be sure you will be able to make the required payments on time, as defaulting on a loan can have negative consequences for your credit score and financial health.
What is TopCedi?
TopCedi is the best digital credit platform in Ghana that provides online loan services, providing users with emergency assistance in the form of personal credit.
The process is simple and safe! no office, no paperwork
TopCedi Loan amount ranges from GH₵ 200 – GH₵ 5,000
TopCedi Repayment period ranges from 3 months to 24 months
– APR from 3.5% to 12% per annum
– Handling fee from 2.5% to 5% (18% GST applies)
NOTE: You may be charged a daily late fee of up to 0.1% (capped at 18% of the overdue principal.)
– There are no other hidden fees that apply to your loan.
– Credit GH₵5,000 at 12% APR (per annum) for 61 days
– Loan interest = GH₵5,000 x 12 %/ 365 x 60 = GH₵100
– Loan fee = GH₵5,000 x 3% = GH₵125 (also applies to GST of GH₵27)
– Total cost of loan = GH₵225
– Total loan amount disbursed is GH₵4,848 (GH₵5,000 – GH₵152 )
– The total loan amount to be repaid is GH₵ 5,100 (GH₵5,000 + GH₵100 )
– Monthly repayment GH₵ 2,550
Why choose TopCedi?
* Unsecured: No fees, just deposit cash or direct loan into your account.
* Unsecured – You can easily apply for a loan with just a valid government-issued ID.
– Actual loan:
Simply complete a short questionnaire and receive a cash loan or direct deposit to your account.
Steps to apply for a TopCedi loan:
1. Download the TopCedi app from Google Play Store.
2. Complete a short questionnaire.
3. Wait for loan approval.
4. Loan is disbursed into your account.
When you download TopCedi, it ask you to authorize access to your mobile phone information to verify your identity and determine your eligibility for the credit cards.
Your data is protected by the highest global security standards and they claim they will never share your information without prior authorization.
📧 Email: [email protected]
🕖 Customer Service: Monday to Sunday 9:30am to 7:00pm
🏠 Company Address: Agric Afasebon, Kumasi, Ghana
We are done for today, I’m pretty sure this article was helpful in your quest for getting an instant personal online loan in Ghana from TopCedi?.
If this article was helpful, sharing this with your friends and family will be well appreciated. Thanks for reading and have a nice day ahead!