Sometimes keeping track of your expenses could get a bit difficult which can lead to spending more than your budget within a month, but as we all know, there’s always a way out! In this technological era, there are lots of software/apps to help enhance our day-to-day activities.
In this article, I’ve listed the top five paid finance app on the Google Play Store to aid you to keep track of all your expenses, So without further ado, let’s get started!
My Budget Book – Gh¢25
My Budget Book helps you manage your money more effectively through easy recording of your income and expenses.
Using the individual or recurring transaction features, you’re able to track and forecast your balances. You can also visualize your records with dynamic charts and graphs.
Budget mode allows you to set limits or goals, over custom periods of time. Buying too much clothing? Set a monthly cap. Spending too much on coffee-to-go? Set a weekly limit. Saving for a dream vacation? Set a savings target for every two weeks. Define limits for credit card accounts or other payment types. You can even toggle “rollover” for your budgets – account for every bit owed or saved!
• Offline: no Internet permission, to protect your privacy. (But you can easily share backups to the cloud.*)
• No advertising or hidden in-app costs (only voluntary donations).
• Personalize your Material Design layout including configurable dark mode.
• Comprehensive views, with convenient tabs and a wide variety of sorting options.
• Easily visualize your data as tables or graphs, understanding your income and expenses in a new way.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Customize your categories and subcategories to accurately reflect your unique situation.
• Enable sorting that distinguishes specific categories, payment types, people, or groups.
• Add photos or receipts to your transactions, to remember transaction details or reduce paper clutter.
• Use reminders to help you make pending payments on time.
• Set the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create your own templates to make transaction entry even easier.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password or fingerprint (optional).
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (other formats may be made available on request).
• Export your data as an HTML, Excel, or CSV file, so you may view or print them with your computer.
• Automatic local backups so you never lose your data. (Create your own any time as well.)
• 4 widgets bring convenience to your home screen.
An integrated and comprehensive manual helps you make the most of the features – if you can’t find it there, support is only an e-mail away.
*Again, for security reasons, there is no Internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices, or to add automatic backups to your cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization in the integrated manual.
Money Manager (+ PC Edition) – Gh¢20
“Money Manager” is an optimized application for personal asset management.
※ PC manager function
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations in your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
※ Applying double entry bookkeeping
It facilitates efficient asset management. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
※ Budget management function
You can manage your budget. It shows your budget and expense by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly.
※ Card / Debit Card management function
Entering a settlement date, you can see the payment amount and outstanding payment at the asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
You can check passcode so you can safely manage your account book.
※ Transfer, direct debit and recurrence function
Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage your salary, insurance, term deposit, and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
※ Instant statistics
Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see the change in your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
※ Bookmark function
You can easily input your frequent expense all at once by bookmarking them.
※ Backup / Restore
You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup/restore is possible.
Google Drive backup is supported.
※ Other functions
- Change of starting date
- Calculator function (Amount > upper right button)
- Sub Category ON-OFF function
An easy and efficient budget app and expense tracker for managing your money.
How do you manage your budget and watch every dollar? With Monefy, your financial organizer and finance tracker, it’s simple. Each time you buy a coffee, pay a bill, or make a daily purchase, you only need to add each expense you have — that’s it! Just add new records each time you make a purchase. It’s done in one click, so you don’t need to fill anything except the amount. Tracking daily purchases, bills, and everything else you spend money on has never been so quick and enjoyable with this money manager.
How do you track your personal expenses successfully? What about your personal capital?
Let’s face it — saving money in today’s world is not easy. You need a budget. Luckily, Monefy is more than a money tracker, it’s also one of the best savings apps to help you with money management. Keep track of your personal expenses and compare them to your monthly income with the budget planner. Keep your monthly budget in mint condition. Your new budgeting app will help you become a budgeting master and start saving money with Monefy.
Do you own multiple mobile devices? Maybe you want to share budget and expense tracking with a significant other. Monefy helps by safely synchronizing data between multiple devices. Create or change records, add new categories or delete old ones, and the changes will be made on other devices right away!
Key features which make tracking enjoyable and powerful:
- Add new records quickly with the intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- See your spending distribution on an easy-to-read chart, or get detailed information from the records list
- Safely synchronize using your own Google Drive or Dropbox account
- Take control of recurring payments
- Track in multi-currencies
- Access your spending tracker easily with handy widgets
- Manage custom or default categories
- Backup and export personal finance data in one click
- Save money with budget tracker
- Stay secure with passcode protection
- Use multiple accounts
- Crunch numbers with the built-in calculator
Keep track of your subscriptions with no limitations
Tilla is your new app to keep track of all your subscriptions without any limitations. Manage your notifications and get notified when a bill is due.
Easily add your subscription
Tracking your subscriptions has never been easier, just choose any from the bundled subscriptions or create your own, fill in the simple details and you are ready to go, Tilla will do the rest for you!
Your subscriptions at a glance
Tilla provides a clear overview of all your subscriptions and upcoming bills. You will always know the amount of money spent every month on the subscriptions anв never miss a payment date.
Tilla also notifies you when a bill date is due, so you will never have to deal with late payment fees you didn’t know about. Notifications are also are highly customizable for your comfort.
Even more features with “Premium”
• Unlimited count of subscriptions;
• Cloud synchronization between devices;
• Dark mode for eyes rest;
• Local backups on a device;
• And more features coming in the future!
Money Manager (Expense Tracker & Budget) the optimized app for your personal asset management. Money Manager is an expense tracker to record your financial expenditure and income activities. Money Manager do not save any the information of users, protecting your privacy. Its simple design makes it lightweight, straightforward and very easy to use.
features of Money Manager (Expense Tracker & Budget) – complete guide:
💡 Expense Tracker & Budget
Record daily expenses and income activities. Calculating the difference / balance.
💡 Instant and powerful statistics
Reports of financial recording activities per day, monthly, weekly and yearly to make it easier for users to monitor their finances. Based on the record entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see the change of your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
💡 Export reports
Export reports in the form of CSV.
💡 Various record type
Money manager has various record type, including food, bills, transportation, car, entertainment, shopping, clothing, insurance, tax, telephone, smoke, health, pet, beauty, vegetables, education, salary, awards, sale, refunds, investments, dividends etc.
💡 Pie chart
Pie chart features make it easy for users to view reports.
💡 Backup & Restore
You can restore records from sdcard, the backup files will be auto saved when you add the records, and you can also backup files manually.
💡 Asset Management
You can create your asset accounts, such as cash, bank card, funding, stock etc. and tracker the asset account’s modify record, transfer record and order record.
💡 Dark Mode
You can choose the dark theme or light theme as you like. Both modes are very beautiful.
💡 Custom theme colors
Elephant Bookkeeping has five different colors for theme. You can choose the style you like.
So, the above-mentioned apps are the top 5 budget or expenses tracker on Google play store.
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to share this with friends and family