Google Drive can be used for a hell of a lot of stuff, I, For Instance, uses Google drive to backup my self-hosted Websites for migration or restoration purposes.
However, the default 15GB Storage isn’t enough to backup a huge website since the website size surpasses that of the free space Given, Here is where the free unlimited Google Drive comes in – And I’m very much aware you reading this needs more Google Drive space/storage without spending extra $$$..
For many users, it happens that the standard 15GB of Google Drive runs out very quickly, and more memory will already cost you a lot of money. But there is a very simple way out of the situation – a site with which you can get unlimited space for your account.
Today we’re going to talk about how to make Google Drive unlimited free of charge, Without Further ado, Let’s go!
Visit This Website
1. The first thing we need is to go to this site → Link
Fill Out The Form
2. Next, in the first field, write the desired name of the future disk.
Enter Your Gmail
3. Then, in the second field, enter your Google email address.
Click On Get/Create
4. Now, go through the captcha and press the “Create/Get” button.
In the Pop-up Window, Click Ok!
5. After that, it remains only to wait a little until a window appears, in which you need to click “OK”.
That’s all, you got unlimited, and most importantly, free Google Drive for personal use. You can check the availability of new space by this link or in the mobile application under the Shared Drives tab.
Adding the disk to Windows Explorer
1. Download the RaiDrive program (https://www.raidrive.com);
2. Install it, run it;
3. Click add:
We select everything as in the screenshot. The drive letter and the drive name are at your discretion.
4. In the folder URL field, enter a link to our shared disk;
5. Click “OK” and see this picture:
Adding a disk to an Android device
1. Download the Mixplorer application from Google Play (explorer);
2. We go into it;
3. In the main menu at the top left, click on the 3 strips, then as in the screenshot;
4. In the drop-down list, select GDrive, we are transferred to the Google account login page. We give permissions and get full access
to the disk directly from the explorer;
5. Select the Shared Disks folder, long press on it, add, desktop. Thus, we created a shortcut to our unlimited disk.
Q: How long will last my shared drive?
A: Theoretically, a shared drive is for life. BUT if you store illegal things, porn, or abuse
the free storage, your shared drive can be deleted either by Google or by the subscription owner.
So, that is how simple it is to get a free unlimited google drive storage. I hope you enjoyed this guide? Kindly share with friends and family, also don’t forget to visit our homepage for more interesting stuffs.
You can as well leave your thoughts or ask question in the comments section below