WAEC is yet to release the much-awaited WASSCE or NOVDEC results. Now, there will be a hunt for the WAEC Results checker scratch card.
In this post, Techflaver.com will show you how to buy WAEC result checker card online using your mobile money enabled Smartphone to enable you check your WASSCE or NOVDEC results from the comfort of your home.
Without further ado, let’s get started!
How to buy WAEC RESULT CHECKER online
There are two methods by which one can buy WAEC result checker checker online: However, the second Method is my favourite, that’s what I’ve used several times.
To buy WAEC Result Checker Scratch Card using the first method, which seem like the official method WAEC usually make available ones they’ve released results, You must dial *944#.
You then select option 1 in the menu to choose WASSCE Pin, after you select 2 to choose WASSCE Results Checker.
Follow the prompts to proceed with buying of the scratch card.
This, is my favourite. This is always available, no matter the time and the day of which you need the scratch time.
Just keenly follow the steps below.
- Dial mobile money short code (*170# on user number OR *171# on merchant number)
- Select Pay bill
- Select General payment
- Answer the prompts as indicated
- Payment Code: monicliq Make sure you type this correctly as you see it.
- Amount: 12GHC (enter multiples if you want to buy more than one)
- Reference: WAEC (see notes)
- You will be prompted also to provide your MTN mobile money pin in order to authorize the transaction.
- The Result check voucher will be sent via SMS once payment is confirmed.
- The SMS will be sent to the number from with the transaction was initiated.
- The results checker can be used for all exams conducted by WAEC (BECE, SSCE, WASSCE, ABCE, and GBCE).
How to check WASSCE result Online using the WAEC Scratch Card
After you’ve bought your WAEC Results checker Scratch Card, you must follow these steps to check your WASSCE Or NOVDEC results right away.
1. Visit the result checking portal at https://ghana.waecdirect.org/
2. Enter your Index Number
3. Select the Type of Examination (e.g. WASSCE).
4. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
5. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct.
6. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes but it’s worth the wait.