A lot of people think that getting an instant loan means a lot of paperwork and a lot of waiting.
But that’s not true. You only need to fill out one application, and your loan will be approved in minutes.
These lenders need to ensure that you can repay your loan as well as that you are doing your part to strengthen the economy.
With rising inflation and the effects of recession, it has become necessary for everyone starting businesses to step up their game.
But not everyone has the time or the available capital to get their business off the ground.
And with all the regulations that have been put in place by the government, a loan can sometimes be hard to come by.
But if you’re in need of cash, a quick credit offer from GTBank can give you the fast cash you need.
In this blog, the article will look at how a quick credit offer from GTBank can provide you with the cash you need.
Without further ado, let’s get down to business!
What is GTBank QuickCredit?
GTBank QuickCredit is an innovative product developed to give GTBank retail customers instant access to cash for their pressing needs.
Customers who’s salary accounts with the Bank can borrow up to 100% of their monthly salary at only 18% per annum interest rate and enjoy up to 12 months flexible repayment plan.
GTBank QuickCredit Loan Amount:
As may be approved by the Bank from time
The maximum amount available to
each borrower shall however be subject to
the amount of monthly salary inflows into the borrower’s account.
The facility shall be for a tenor of 30 days after disbursement.
The tenor of the facility shall
commence upon completion of the
application via USSD and disbursement into
the Borrower’s account.
GTBank QuickCredit Eligibility
Borrower of GTBank’s QuickCredit must have the following:-
- Should have activated the Bank’s
- USSD service (*737#).
- Must be an active current account
- Must have received a minimum
- monthly salary of GHS800 for at least
- Three (3) months. For the Bank’s Max
- Advance customers however, a minimum of one (1) month’s salary inflow is required.
- Must be a salaried worker between
- the ages of 18-65 years.
GTBank QuickCredit Interest Rate
The interest rate for Quick Credit is 18% per annum.
The rate of interest shall be subject to review from time to time in line with prevailing money market conditions.
Any change shall be notified by the Bank to the Borrower and shall be binding on the Borrower.
How to Apply for GTBank Quick Credit?
Applying for GTBank Quick Credit is as easy as the name sounds.
To apply for this loan, simply follow the instructions below.
- Dial *737*0#
- Select option 1 (Payday Credit)
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Enter amount to borrow
- Enter Tenure (up to 12 months)
- Enter your PIN to confirm transaction
Your funds will be credited to your account instantly.
You will receive an instant notification to confirm that your repayment has been successful.
GTBank QuickCredit Repayment Source
Borrower’s monthly salary domiciled with the Bank.
The Borrower may also repay by crediting their account with the outstanding balance.
1. The Bank will automatically debit the Borrower’s account with the outstanding balance at the end of the tenor.
2. Prior to expiration of the facility, the Borrower may opt to repay the facility by enabling the repayment option via the Bank’s USSD short code.
3. Upon expiry of the facility any outstanding amount shall attract a late payment charge of 3.00% per month.
How to repay GTBank Quick Credit?
Paying back your GTBank Quick Credit is also easy just like the applying,
kindly follow the instructions below to repay your GTBank Quick Credit.
- Dial *737*0# on your phone
- Select option 4 (Repayment)
- Select option 2 (Close Credit)
- Enter PIN to liquidate credit.
Once the facility is fully paid, you can access it again by dialing *737*0# and selecting option 1 for Payday Credit.
How to Contact GTBank?
You can Contact GTBank Toll Free on 0800124000
When you need to get an Instant Loan, a QuickCredit from Gtbank is the perfect way to get your financial needs met.
In our blog article, we outlined how a QuickCredit can help you out in a pinch and how to go about getting one.
If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section.
Thank you for reading.