If you’re considering applying for a pension loan here are some helpful hints to make the process easier.
The process of applying for the ADB pension loan is a very simple one and the loan is available to many different people.
If you’re curious about the application process, you can find a detailed guide of the process here.
What is Pension Loan?
Pension Loan is a loan that was introduced as an initiative to contribute to the pension of retired employees.
What is ADB Pension Loan?
ADB Pension Loan is a special loan facility designed for ADB ADB clients who are enjoying their pensions mainly to finance short term needs and finance their dream household items like furniture, television sets, school fees and fridges among other.
The customer must have been an ADB customer and whose monthly salary prior to retirement was regularly paid through ADB.
The customer should be a member in good standing of a registered Pension Society and must meet the minimum pension income requirement of GHS 50.
What are the benefits of ADB Pension Loan?
Below are the major merits one gets when applied for the ADB Pension Loan.
- ADB offers a Minimum Loan amount of Gh¢200.00 and a Minimum amount of GH¢20,000.00
- ADB Pension Loan offers a quick turnaround time
- This loan offer has a very competitive Rates
- The pension loancomes with a flexible payment plan
What are the Features of the ADB Personal Loan?
The ADB Pension Loan have the following features, you need to take note of these:-
- The minimum salary should be GHS 50
- The tenure Period is ≤ 12 Months
- Amount is ≤ 5,000
- Letter of undertaken signed by the Chairman and counter signed by the secretary of the Pension Association that Applicant belongs to stating that it shall ensure that applicants monthly pension is paid through ADB
- Customers complete application form from branch
- Interest is ADB base rate + 5% per annum
- Overdraft arrangement fee = GHS 10
- Insurance cover for loan protection – 1% of Loan
- Loan to be disbursed net of arrangement fees
How to apply for ADB Personal Loan?
To apply for ADB loan, you should visit the nearest branch and apply for it.
How to contact ADB?
Accra Financial Centre,
3rd Ambassadorial Development Area,
Ridge-Accra, P.O. Box 4191,
ADB Phone Numbers:
0302 22 4043, 0302 210210, 020 203 0100
Toll Free 0800 10034
ADB E-mail Address:
We hope you found this blog post to be informative.
It’s important to know what you’re getting into before you apply for an ADB pension loan, but not everyone is aware of all the information they need to know.
It’s easy to get caught up in the moment when you’re applying for a loan, which is why it’s important to be informed before taking the next step with this process.
If you have any questions or need more information on the ADB pension loan process, please comment below and we shall reply ASAP!