The Absa Scheme Loan is available to government institutions and private companies, and allows you to sign an agreement with Absa to offer your staff company loans. It’s convenient, easy to arrange and completely hassle-free as banking is brought to an employee’s doorstep.
Most people are sometimes caught up with what you should know before applying for an Absa Bank Scheme Loan.
In this article, we will take you through the essentials of what you should know before applying for an Absa Bank Scheme Loan. Without further ado, let get started!
Related Post: >>> What you should know before applying for Absa Bank Direct Personal Loan (It Opens in a new tab)
What are the benefits of Absa Scheme Loan?
The AAbsa Scheme Loan has lots of benefits it applicants enjoys, below are few one mentioned:-
- Employees qualify if they’ve been with their employer for at least 6 months and get paid a salary through Absa or another bank
- Borrow up to GHS280,000
- Flexible repayment periods of 6-72 months
- Free credit protection
- Repayments are deducted from employees’ salaries
- Competitive interest rates and fees
- Easy approval
- Quick access to money
- Funds are available for virtually any purpose
- No collateral or security needed to apply for a loan
- Hassle-free application processes and quick approval times
- No sudden increases due to fixed interest rates
- Flexible repayment options based on other financial obligations
- Credit life insurance cover against death and permanent disability is available
- Affordable credit life insurance against death, permanent disability and retrenchment cover for 6 months.
How to apply for Absa Scheme Loan?
You can apply for Absa’s Scheme loan online through their website (Click Here).
You are to fill out the forms provided in the next page by clicking on “Let us contact you to apply”. Below are how to fill the forms.
- Product (Select Scheme Loan)
- Name (Type your full name)
- Phone Number (enter your active number)
- Email address
- Any additional information you would like to add:
- Region (In my case I will select region 1)
- Town (Accra)
- Branch (Select the nearest branch)
- Exiting Customer (Yes or No – If no, they might help you create an account for which you will have to wait to receive one month pay through your Absa account before you can qualify for this loan)
- CAPTCHA* (Type in the number you see there)
When done, click on Submit to proceed.
After a successful online application, you would have to visit the nearest branch you selected during the online forms filling with a certain requirements to proceed with the loan.
What to bring to the branch?
To proceed with your direct personal loan application process, you must visit the nearest branch with the followings:-
- National photo ID card (or passport for non-Ghanaians)
- Completed loan application form
- Latest payslip
- National ID card (or passport for non-Ghanaians)
- A completed loan application form
- Most recent bank statements for the last 6 months (certified)
How to Contact Absa Bank?
Email: [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our blog post on the Absa Bank Scheme Loan. We hope you found it helpful, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave them in the comments section.
We know many people are applying for bank loan schemes to start their business, and we hope that this blog post will help you to avoid common mistakes that might lead to a loan denial.
We are always excited when one of our posts is able to provide useful information to a topic like this!