People are turning to personal loans in order to fund their home renovations, to consolidate existing debts and to purchase any type of luxury goods. But before you apply for a personal loan, you should know what you need to prepare.
Loans have never been so easy to get since Absa Bank changed the way they work. This is where the loan application has changed. If you are applying for a loan with Absa Bank, you need to know what you’re getting into before applying.
There are pros and cons to being approved for a loan, and most of it depends on the factors that are in your favor. This article will give you a rundown of what you need to know in order to apply for a personal loan with Absa Bank.
If you’ve been an Absa account holder for at least 6 months and need an unsecured loan for use, this is the one for you. Whether you want some extra cash for a holiday, education, car or even a house, a Direct Loan can help you to finance it fast and effectively.
Read Also: >>> Get a Student Loan With Absa Bank, What you need to know before you Apply. (It Opens in a new tab)
What are the benefits of Absa Direct Personal Loan?
- Borrow up to GHS280,000
- Flexible repayment of 6-72 months
- Competitive interest rates and fees
- No collateral or security is needed to apply for a loan
- Hassle-free application processes and quick approval times
- Affordable loan insurance with an Absa Direct Loan
- No sudden increases due to fixed interest rates
- Flexible repayment options based on your other financial obligations
- Advanced support for you to manage your loan more easily
- Affordable credit life insurance cover against death, permanent disability and retrenchment cover for 6 months.
What are Absa Direct Personal Loan eligibility requirements?
To quality for a personal loan with Absa, the applicant must have the following:-
- Applicant need to have an Absa account to qualify
- Account should have at least one month’s salary credit
- This loan is only Available to salaried workers
How to apply for Absa Personal Loan?
You can apply for Absa’s Direct Personal loan online through their website (Click Here).
Once you are on this page, click on “Let us contact you to apply” then fill out the application forms provided.
- Product (Select Absa Direct personal loan)
- Name (Type your full name)
- Phone Number (enter your active number)
- Email address
- Any additional information you would like to add:
- Region (In my case I will select region 1)
- Town (Accra)
- Branch (Select the nearest branch)
- Exiting Customer (Yes or No – If no, they might help you create an account for which you will have to wait to receive one month pay through your Absa account before you can qualify for this loan)
- CAPTCHA* (Type in the number you see there)
When done, click on Submit to proceed.
After a successful online application, you would have to visit the nearest branch you selected during the online forms filling with a certain requirements to proceed with the loan.
What to bring to the branch?
To proceed with your direct personal loan application process, you must visit the nearest branch with the followings:-
- National ID card (or passport for non-Ghanaians)
- Latest payslip
- Completed loan application form
- 6 months’ bank statements (for new customers)
How to Contact Absa Bank?
Email: [email protected]
We hope you enjoyed our article. Please don’t hesitate to contact us through the comments section if you have any questions or concerns. We would love to hear from you!
Sharing Is Caring